At Believe, we’re looking for guest writers and Christian experts who want to share their experiences with our readers. From dating and marriage to faith, family and friendships, we’re on the lookout for people who can write about numerous topics from a Christian viewpoint.
Become a Believe Guest Writer
If you’re interested in writing for Believe, or in being an interview subject, let us know! Here’s how to apply:
- Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Write for Believe.”
- Detail your past writing experience, or experience in the Christian community – include links if applicable.
- Provide three pitches for articles you’d like to write. These should include a title and a general idea of the angle you will take.
We’re looking to add new guest posts to Believe magazine on a regular basis, so don’t hesitate to submit your guest writer application. Good luck!
Guidelines for Submitting a Believe Guest Post
- Article Length: Length is a major consideration for our guest posts. The majority of articles on our site are between 800-1500 words. You are welcome to pitch an article that runs slightly longer or shorter, but please bear in mind that preference will be given to articles of 800 words+.
- Originality: Christian Mingle only accepts original works. Guest posts submitted must not be published in part or in full anywhere else on the web.
- Copyright: By submitting an article to Believe for publication, you assert that you are the creator of the piece and have permission to share it, along with any images. You will be given authorship credit. By submitting, you consent to give exclusive rights to Spark Networks USA, LLC (the operator of the Christian Mingle websites). This means Spark Networks may publish it on the site, and also use it for marketing purposes, including on social media platforms. If Spark Networks decides not to publish a piece, the rights will revert back to the original author.
- Editing and Intellectual Property: Christian Mingle reserves the right to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish, or distribute submitted works. This applies all parts of a submitted piece, including body and headlines. You acknowledge that since your participation is voluntary, you will receive no financial compensation. You waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product in any form. You also waive any right to royalties or any other compensation.