Meet Edmonton, Alberta Singles

Register now to search thousands of members and post your FREE profile!

See who's on ChristianMingle.com:
Raq1414
Who am I? Well I'm a sweet, kind, sensitive, funny girl (slightly sarcastic) who loves to act silly and have fun. I have strong morals ...
Raq1414 is a 38yr-old single woman in Edmonton, Alberta
ActiveLifestyle
Well, what to say? I guess thanks for taking the time to look at my profile, as I'm not sure how many guys are on this site but from so...
ActiveLifestyle is a 38yr-old single man in Edmonton, Alberta
AnAlbertaGirl
There is someone for everyone. Wouldn't you agree?! I have so much to offer to the right person. My friends would describe me as kind a...
AnAlbertaGirl is a 55yr-old single woman in Edmonton, Alberta
andy1059
I don't really enjoy talking about myself.
andy1059 is a 56yr-old single man in Edmonton, Alberta
Baseballtee8123
Hi! I'm an fun loving, hard working girl with many interests that include football, skiing, hockey and horses. Mostly I love being arou...
Baseballtee8123 is a 32yr-old single woman in Edmonton, Alberta
christianmom198263
I am looking for someone who loves life. I am honest and caring. I want to meet someone who I can get to know on a deeper level.
christianmom198263 is a 33yr-old single woman in Edmonton, Alberta
MylifeMyfreedom
I love to travel and enjoy yoga, reading and movies.
MylifeMyfreedom is a 51yr-old single woman in Edmonton, Alberta
selahseeker
Hello out there... I am lookin' for something real. I am fiercely loyal, up for adventure, love & build my life on Jesus & His...
selahseeker is a 38yr-old single woman in Edmonton, Alberta
Smileyandcool
I'm active, light-hearted and both serious and easy going. I like to laugh and make others laugh too. My job is awesome and I am so tha...
Smileyandcool is a 55yr-old single woman in Edmonton, Alberta
Kwikstix
60 percent of the time, I'm the life of the party, the other 40 percent of the time I'm upstaged by the guy who decided to bring his uk...
Kwikstix is a 32yr-old single man in Edmonton, Alberta