- Secretary General: Revd Canon Kenneth Kearon
- Membership: 80,000,000
- Associated Denomination:
- Contact Info:
- Address: Anglican Communion Office , St Andrew's House, 16 Tavistock Crescent, London, W11 1AP England.
- Phone: + 44 (0) 20 7313 3900
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.anglicancommunion.org
About The Ministry
As the name suggests, the Anglican Communion is an association of autonomous regional churches in full communion with the Church of England. There is no official legal existence nor any governing structure which might exercise authority over the member churches. Anglican Communion is the third largest Christian communion in the world, after the Roman Catholic Church and the Eastern Orthodox Churches.