Welcome to the ChristianMingle Frequently Asked Questions center. Please browse the below topics for an answer to your question, or check out the top 10 most common questions below.
Browse by category:
Read our most frequently asked questions:
Yes! What’s better than the gift of love?! Purchase a paid subscription for a friend or family member as a gift any time of the year! A ChristianMingle gift certificate is a perfect birthday, holiday or “getting over the ex” gift for your single friends who would appreciate the love life support.
You can purchase a gift certificate by calling our Customer Service representatives at 1-866-660-7924 now.
Yes! ChristianMingle is responsible for thousands of Christian marriages. Visit our Success Stories page and read the inspiring tales of true ChristianMingle love!
ChristianMingle’s app gives you all the features you enjoy on the ChristianMingle site, and you’ll have them on the go! It’s available to download for FREE for both iOS and Android. On the app you can explore members nearby, be a “Secret Admirer,” edit your profile, upload photos, look at “Your Matches,” add Favorites, and see who has viewed your profile. Additionally, paid subscribers can send messages to each other on the app, plus search and chat anytime, anywhere.
Download the ChristianMingle mobile app here:
If you are unable to upload your photos directly to ChristianMingle, you can send them to our Customer Service team by regular mail or email and we will upload them for you.
Be sure to include your member ID, username, and registered email address with your photos. If you would like your mailed photos returned to you, please include a self-addressed and stamped envelope.
The mailing address is:
c/o Spark Networks
PO Box 540
The email address for uploading photos is:
If you have questions, please call our Customer Service team at 1-866-660-7924.
We would hate to see you go, but please recognize that if your subscription lapses you’ll lose access to a lot of what ChristianMingle has to offer. But if you’d like to turn off the auto-renewal feature on your subscription, here’s how to do it:
1. Click the “Membership Management” link in the dropdown menu of your Profile icon at the top right on any page
2. Click the “Cancel Subscription” link
3. Follow the prompts to complete cancellation and end auto-renewal.
Note: You will still have access to all subscriber privileges through the remainder of your subscription term.
To add or remove a photo from your profile, visit the Edit Photos page by clicking the link on your Profile thumbnail in the top right corner of any page.
To add a photo:
1. Click the + in any empty photo slot
2. Select “Upload from Computer” and browse through your files until you find the photo you want to upload
3. Select the photo and click “Open” to upload your photo
4. Your new photo will be pending until the ChristianMingle content review team approves it
5. Once ChristianMingle approves your photo, the photo will appear in your profile
6. Add a caption or change the order of your photos by dragging and moving them
If you want to remove a photo:
1. Scroll over the photo
2. Click on the trash icon in the top right corner
• The early bird gets the worm… or the match. The faster you complete your profile, the faster you’ll be noticed by other ChristianMingle members. But that doesn’t mean you should rush through it. Think about your answers so that you’re providing the best and most genuine “self-portrait.”
• From our experience, we’ve seen that members who complete their profiles quickly and thoroughly are more successful in their online dating journey.
• The more photos the better! Profiles with photos are 10x’s more likely to attract attention… and matches! Multiple photos create a sense of trust because others can see you and get a better idea about who you are.
For more ideas about sprucing up your profile, check out our Profile Writing Tips.
We never want to be a pain! So if you would like to change the frequency of ChristianMingle notifications and emails, you won’t hurt our feelings. Here’s how to do it:
1. Click on your Profile thumbnail in the top right of any page
2. Click the “Account Settings” link
3. Click on the “Message Settings” link
4. Choose from a list of options for receiving various types of messages and alerts
5. Click on “Save Changes”
At ChristianMingle, your safety and security is our key concern! Your personal information and the information displayed publicly on your profile is 100% secured by our systems. Please see our Online Dating Safety Tips page to make sure you’re armed with the best advice to date with complete confidence. Here are our top safety tips:
1. Avoid sending any personal information to members, including passwords, personal email addresses or your physical address. Use our source services throughout your experience.
2. Never, ever send money, regardless of how nicely someone asks or the story they tell you. If someone does ask you for money, please contact our Customer Service team immediately at 1-866-660-7924
3. The same goes for any suspicious activity or scams. Don’t hesitate to report odd behavior to our Customer Service team at 1-866-660-7924
4. Make sure you’re aware of long distance charges before you communicate by phone
5. Trust your instincts! If you haven’t met your match in person after a month of online communication, he/she may be a “fake” and it’s time to redirect your attention
6. Your first offline date should be in a public place. Arrange your own transportation and let your friends and/or family know your plans
The key difference is communication. You can register for free and start browsing millions of single Christians RIGHT AWAY! With a free membership, here’s what else you can do:
1. Post your own profile with up to 8 photos
2. Search our member database
3. Send “Smiles” to let someone know you’re interested.
4. Receive “Your Matches”
5. See who has viewed your profile
6. Use our “Secret Admirer” feature to show a member that he or she has caught your eye
A paid subscription on ChristianMingle gives you more ways to enjoy your online Christian dating experience and increase your opportunity to get the results you want.
As a paid subscriber you will be able to:
1. Immediately send and receive messages
2. Immediately chat (IM)
You can also benefit from additional premium features like:
Member Spotlight: Your Member Spotlight appears at the top of the ChristianMingle search page based on criteria you set, ensuring that Christian men or women in your preferred age range and location see you.
Highlighted Profile:: With an eye-catching Highlighted Profile, your ChristianMingle profile will really stand out! You’ll shine brighter in search results and matches.
Once your photos have uploaded, you will see “Awaiting Approval” to the right of each image. ChristianMingle will send you an email confirmation once each photo has been approved and posted to your profile. We try to get through all photo submissions quickly, but please allow up to 24-48 hours for approval. We review every photo to continue to make the ChristianMingle online dating experience safe for all members. Keep in mind that you should complete your profile while your photos are being approved.
Or if you didn’t find the answer you’re looking for, search here: