Official Mingle Movie Night Sweepstakes Rules
Christian Mingle and “I Still Believe”
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Eligibility: This Campaign (“Campaign”) is open only to those who enter by completing the survey (the “Survey”) in connection with the Campaign as described below. Entrants must be 18 or older as of the date of entry. Entrants must be a registered member of Christian Mingle as of the date of entry in order to qualify for any prizes. Entrants shall only be eligible for the Grand Prize (as defined below) if they reside in Los Angeles, California. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
Employees of the Company and Lions Gate Entertainment Inc. (“Lionsgate”) and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, divisions, officers, directors, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, as well as members of the immediate family of any such employees, are not eligible to participate or win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, step-siblings, parents, step-parents, children, step-children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the contestant entrant (“You”) agrees to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Mingle Movie Night Sweepstakes Rules (the “Rules”), and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Spark Networks, Inc. (the “Company” or “us” or “we”) as final and binding as it relates to all aspects of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: The Campaign is subject to the information below. All entries must be received during the Promotion Period (as defined below). Any entries received after the Promotion Period will not be considered. The Company’s website is the official time keeping device for this Campaign. Entries will be accepted starting on February 10, 2020 at 8:00 AM Pacific Time through and including February 13, 2020 at 5:00 PM Pacific Time (such period, the “Promotion Period”). All entries must be received by February 13, 2020 at 5:00 PM Pacific Time.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting a completed Survey by the entrant. Such Survey may be accessed either through Your Christian Mingle account by a pop-up window, through an e-mail send out from Christian Mingle, or through a Landing Page hosted on Believe, the Christian Mingle branded magazine. All entrants must include in the survey the same e-mail account associated with their Christian Mingle membership to be eligible to win. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified herein, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the Rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Company. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the Rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Company.
- Prizes: Each winner (“Winner”) will be selected at the sole discretion of the Company from among all eligible entries received by the end of the Promotion Period. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries. Winner agrees to be bound by these Rules and decisions of the Company, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Campaign. The Winners will receive the following prizes:
- Fifty (50) entrants will each receive two Fandango Promotional Codes (each, a “Code”), each valid for one movie ticket purchased at www.fandango.com or via the Fandango app (up to $15 total ticket and convenience fee value) to see I Still Believe (the “Movie”) at Fandango partner theaters in the US. Code is void if not redeemed by 5/10/2020 or when the Movie is no longer in theaters, whichever comes first. Code cannot be redeemed directly at any theater box office. If lost or stolen, cannot be replaced. No cash value, except as required by law. Not valid with any other offer. One-time use only. Not for resale; void if sold or exchanged. If cost of movie ticket with Fandango’s convenience fee included is more than maximum value of the Code, then user must pay the difference. Any price difference between movie ticket purchased and maximum value of the Code will not be refunded. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $15 USD per Code. Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC or its parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this Campaign and are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of this Campaign.
- Two (2) entrants will receive grand prizes of two tickets each (each set of two tickets, a “Grand Prize”) to the premier of the Movie in Los Angeles, California, which will take place in the first three weeks of March 2020. Neither travel nor accommodation will be provided.
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. Any other specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Company. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at the Company’s sole discretion. Prizes are nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Company, upon prior written consent by Winner, to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected by the Company. Winners will be notified by e-mail after each of five drawings on each of February 14, 21 and 28, 2020 and March 6 and 13, 2020. The Company shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as may be required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT THE COMPANY’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this Campaign, You understand and agree that the Company and anyone acting on behalf of the Company and the Company’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent, after, in each case, notice to You. By entering this Campaign, You represent and warrant that your profile and the related information submitted by You is original, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company and Lionsgate from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which the Company may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: The Company and its affiliates disclaim all liability for the inability of an entrant to complete an online entry due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond their control, or otherwise. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign at any time in its sole discretion, including should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond the Company’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, the Company may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Company. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Rules. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, the Company reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering the Campaign, (a) You agree to release and hold harmless the Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors, and Lionsgate, Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors, from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from, with respect to or in any way arising out of or related to this Campaign, entrant’s participation in the Campaign, or the use of the entrant’s entry and the awarding, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, including without limitation liability for any travel related to the Campaign, death, personal injury, loss, and/or disability; (b) except to the extent prohibited by applicable law under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF NEW YORK, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York, New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: For a winner list, where required by law, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope no later than ninety (90) days after the end date of the Campaign to: Christian Mingle c/o Spark Networks, Inc., 524 Broadway, New York, NY 10013.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Spark Networks, Inc., 524 Broadway, New York, NY 10013.
- Lionsgate is not a sponsor or administrator of this Campaign and it is not responsible for any collection, submission or processing of entries, the selection of winners, or the fulfillment of prizes.