Back in 2003, I bought a lifetime membership on ChristianMingle. Toni and I were told we had a 96% compatible rate. We e-mailed each other a few times, and then we agreed to meet and have our first date on June 28, 2003. By Thanksgiving of that year we were in engaged, and by September 2004 we were married.
- Rachel & Schuyler: “I know it’s real by the look in his eyes!”
- 4 Ways To Respond To Online Dating Stigma
- Singles’ Pride: Is It Doing More Harm Than Good?
- Sonia & Kenneth: “Ask God to lead you to the right person!”
- When Is It Time To Move On From An Unhealthy Friendship?
- Do Your Homework: What It Takes To Prepare For Marriage
- Perfectly Imperfect: Life Is About Progress, Not Perfection
- Megan & Loris: “We were in complete sync!”