Back in 2003, I bought a lifetime membership on ChristianMingle. Toni and I were told we had a 96% compatible rate. We e-mailed each other a few times, and then we agreed to meet and have our first date on June 28, 2003. By Thanksgiving of that year we were in engaged, and by September 2004 we were married.
- What Does The Bible Say About Dating?
- How To Recognize God’s Blessings In Your Family History
- Hooking Up Vs. Dating: Are You Missing Out On Something Deeper?
- Why You Should Turn To God When You Need A Boost Of Confidence
- Are You Settling In A Relationship Or Have You Found The One?
- Are You Missing Out? 4 Ways To Make Time For The Little Joys Of Life
- How Paul & Barnabas Demonstrate The Value Of Temporary Friends
- Lauren & Luke: “It was His perfect timing that brought us together.”