Back in 2003, I bought a lifetime membership on ChristianMingle. Toni and I were told we had a 96% compatible rate. We e-mailed each other a few times, and then we agreed to meet and have our first date on June 28, 2003. By Thanksgiving of that year we were in engaged, and by September 2004 we were married.
- Is My Broken Heart Healed Enough For A Healthy Relationship?
- Rita & Russell: “There was such peace and calmness surrounding our relationship!”
- How To Be Humble In An All-About-Me Culture
- Christians Dating Unbelievers: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Kellie & Kachi: ” I found myself falling deeply in love!”
- 3 Ways To Make Time For Friends When You Have A Packed Schedule
- Phyllis & Tommy: “We both knew we had something special!”
- The Real Reason God Doesn’t Condone Sexual Infidelity In Marriage