I had only been on ChristianMingle for a few days and John’s profile was the only one that I was interested in. I sent him a smile that said I liked his profile and John replied to me with an email. I decided to become a subscriber, so that I could read his email. We continued to communicate by sending cards and emails, before deciding to meet in public. Our first meeting took place on May 24, 2013. We met at a restaurant and talked for three hours. We enjoyed each other’s company and exchanged phone numbers. We believed that the Lord had brought us together. We started attending the same church and met each other’s families. Our hearts continued to bond and we announced to our friends and family that we planned to get married November 12, 2013. We are thankful to the Lord for using ChristianMingle to bring our hearts together and becoming one in Christ on our wedding day.
- How To Harness The Power Of Your Family Name
- Dating Discernment: How To Figure Out Who’s Best For You
- Brittany & Nate: “Be a little adventurous!”
- Why You Shouldn’t Feel Guilty About Not Doing Enough To Serve God
- What Does The Bible Say About Dating?
- How To Recognize God’s Blessings In Your Family History
- Hooking Up Vs. Dating: Are You Missing Out On Something Deeper?
- Why You Should Turn To God When You Need A Boost Of Confidence