I had only been on ChristianMingle for a few days and John’s profile was the only one that I was interested in. I sent him a smile that said I liked his profile and John replied to me with an email. I decided to become a subscriber, so that I could read his email. We continued to communicate by sending cards and emails, before deciding to meet in public. Our first meeting took place on May 24, 2013. We met at a restaurant and talked for three hours. We enjoyed each other’s company and exchanged phone numbers. We believed that the Lord had brought us together. We started attending the same church and met each other’s families. Our hearts continued to bond and we announced to our friends and family that we planned to get married November 12, 2013. We are thankful to the Lord for using ChristianMingle to bring our hearts together and becoming one in Christ on our wedding day.
- Rachel & Schuyler: “I know it’s real by the look in his eyes!”
- 4 Ways To Respond To Online Dating Stigma
- Singles’ Pride: Is It Doing More Harm Than Good?
- Sonia & Kenneth: “Ask God to lead you to the right person!”
- When Is It Time To Move On From An Unhealthy Friendship?
- Do Your Homework: What It Takes To Prepare For Marriage
- Perfectly Imperfect: Life Is About Progress, Not Perfection
- Megan & Loris: “We were in complete sync!”