I had only been on ChristianMingle for a few days and John’s profile was the only one that I was interested in. I sent him a smile that said I liked his profile and John replied to me with an email. I decided to become a subscriber, so that I could read his email. We continued to communicate by sending cards and emails, before deciding to meet in public. Our first meeting took place on May 24, 2013. We met at a restaurant and talked for three hours. We enjoyed each other’s company and exchanged phone numbers. We believed that the Lord had brought us together. We started attending the same church and met each other’s families. Our hearts continued to bond and we announced to our friends and family that we planned to get married November 12, 2013. We are thankful to the Lord for using ChristianMingle to bring our hearts together and becoming one in Christ on our wedding day.
- The Top 5 Pieces Of Advice From Happily Married Couples
- Carmen & Brian: “It started a fire within our hearts!”
- How Your Eyes Tell A Story When You Look At Your Friends
- Taking A Timeout: Why Observing The Sabbath Is Good for You
- Insights About Marriage From The Garden Of Eden
- Kelly & Mitchell: “He had everything I was looking for in a man!”
- How To Get Involved In A Friend’s Life To Strengthen Your Relationship
- My Boyfriend Cheated On Me: Now What?