I had only been on ChristianMingle for a few days and John’s profile was the only one that I was interested in. I sent him a smile that said I liked his profile and John replied to me with an email. I decided to become a subscriber, so that I could read his email. We continued to communicate by sending cards and emails, before deciding to meet in public. Our first meeting took place on May 24, 2013. We met at a restaurant and talked for three hours. We enjoyed each other’s company and exchanged phone numbers. We believed that the Lord had brought us together. We started attending the same church and met each other’s families. Our hearts continued to bond and we announced to our friends and family that we planned to get married November 12, 2013. We are thankful to the Lord for using ChristianMingle to bring our hearts together and becoming one in Christ on our wedding day.
- What To Do When Trusted People Gossip Behind Your Back
- Cynthia & David: “I had only been on ChristianMingle for two days!”
- Why Pre-Engagement Counseling Is A Smart Idea For Young Couples
- Megan & Justin: “I thank God for sending us to one another!”
- 4 Lessons For Teaching Kids How To Stand Up For Themselves
- Is My Broken Heart Healed Enough For A Healthy Relationship?
- Rita & Russell: “There was such peace and calmness surrounding our relationship!”
- How To Be Humble In An All-About-Me Culture