I had only been on ChristianMingle for a few days and John’s profile was the only one that I was interested in. I sent him a smile that said I liked his profile and John replied to me with an email. I decided to become a subscriber, so that I could read his email. We continued to communicate by sending cards and emails, before deciding to meet in public. Our first meeting took place on May 24, 2013. We met at a restaurant and talked for three hours. We enjoyed each other’s company and exchanged phone numbers. We believed that the Lord had brought us together. We started attending the same church and met each other’s families. Our hearts continued to bond and we announced to our friends and family that we planned to get married November 12, 2013. We are thankful to the Lord for using ChristianMingle to bring our hearts together and becoming one in Christ on our wedding day.
- How To Fix A Communication Breakdown In Your Marriage
- 5 Tips For Single Parents Who Feel Overwhelmed
- How To Make Up With A Friend After A Fight
- Dating Vs. Courtship: Which Is Right For You?
- How Being Too Busy Can Hurt Your Relationship With God
- Finding The Strength To Go On When Dealing With Illness In Your Family
- How To Remove The Plank In Your Eye Before Criticizing Your Spouse
- Filling A Void: Is An Absent Father Affecting Your Dating Life?