I joined ChristianMingle in 2006 and was immediately matched with my future husband. Through the Color Code and discovery of mutual interests, we knew Jesus had brought “Colorado” and “California” together. Six months later we married and four years later we are still in bliss. Knowing that God used this site to bring us together makes me want to support and further your website, partly because we have kids in their 20’s and 30’s who are not married and we are praying they find a partner as perfectly as He provided for us. Our church friends were a big part of the story; mine in Colorado praying for a Godly man for me and Jim’s here in San Diego praying for a Godly woman for Jim. God bless the ministry at ChristianMingle, we are so grateful for the link HE gave for us to meet.
- 3 Important Questions To Ask Yourself When Out On A Date
- How To Fix A Communication Breakdown In Your Marriage
- 5 Tips For Single Parents Who Feel Overwhelmed
- How To Make Up With A Friend After A Fight
- Dating Vs. Courtship: Which Is Right For You?
- How Being Too Busy Can Hurt Your Relationship With God
- Finding The Strength To Go On When Dealing With Illness In Your Family
- How To Remove The Plank In Your Eye Before Criticizing Your Spouse