I joined ChristianMingle in 2006 and was immediately matched with my future husband. Through the Color Code and discovery of mutual interests, we knew Jesus had brought “Colorado” and “California” together. Six months later we married and four years later we are still in bliss. Knowing that God used this site to bring us together makes me want to support and further your website, partly because we have kids in their 20’s and 30’s who are not married and we are praying they find a partner as perfectly as He provided for us. Our church friends were a big part of the story; mine in Colorado praying for a Godly man for me and Jim’s here in San Diego praying for a Godly woman for Jim. God bless the ministry at ChristianMingle, we are so grateful for the link HE gave for us to meet.
- What Does The Bible Say About Dating?
- How To Recognize God’s Blessings In Your Family History
- Hooking Up Vs. Dating: Are You Missing Out On Something Deeper?
- Why You Should Turn To God When You Need A Boost Of Confidence
- Are You Settling In A Relationship Or Have You Found The One?
- Are You Missing Out? 4 Ways To Make Time For The Little Joys Of Life
- How Paul & Barnabas Demonstrate The Value Of Temporary Friends
- Lauren & Luke: “It was His perfect timing that brought us together.”