I joined ChristianMingle in 2006 and was immediately matched with my future husband. Through the Color Code and discovery of mutual interests, we knew Jesus had brought “Colorado” and “California” together. Six months later we married and four years later we are still in bliss. Knowing that God used this site to bring us together makes me want to support and further your website, partly because we have kids in their 20’s and 30’s who are not married and we are praying they find a partner as perfectly as He provided for us. Our church friends were a big part of the story; mine in Colorado praying for a Godly man for me and Jim’s here in San Diego praying for a Godly woman for Jim. God bless the ministry at ChristianMingle, we are so grateful for the link HE gave for us to meet.
- Taking A Timeout: Why Observing The Sabbath Is Good for You
- Insights About Marriage From The Garden Of Eden
- Kelly & Mitchell: “He had everything I was looking for in a man!”
- How To Get Involved In A Friend’s Life To Strengthen Your Relationship
- My Boyfriend Cheated On Me: Now What?
- Sharon & Richard: “Through it all we have gotten stronger!”
- How To Avoid Gossip & Its Damaging Effects On Relationships
- 5 Ways To Move On After A Bad Breakup