I joined ChristianMingle in 2006 and was immediately matched with my future husband. Through the Color Code and discovery of mutual interests, we knew Jesus had brought “Colorado” and “California” together. Six months later we married and four years later we are still in bliss. Knowing that God used this site to bring us together makes me want to support and further your website, partly because we have kids in their 20’s and 30’s who are not married and we are praying they find a partner as perfectly as He provided for us. Our church friends were a big part of the story; mine in Colorado praying for a Godly man for me and Jim’s here in San Diego praying for a Godly woman for Jim. God bless the ministry at ChristianMingle, we are so grateful for the link HE gave for us to meet.
- Rachel & Schuyler: “I know it’s real by the look in his eyes!”
- 4 Ways To Respond To Online Dating Stigma
- Singles’ Pride: Is It Doing More Harm Than Good?
- Sonia & Kenneth: “Ask God to lead you to the right person!”
- When Is It Time To Move On From An Unhealthy Friendship?
- Do Your Homework: What It Takes To Prepare For Marriage
- Perfectly Imperfect: Life Is About Progress, Not Perfection
- Megan & Loris: “We were in complete sync!”