This was my first time trying ChristianMingle. I had tried other dating sites and did not have any luck. Since it was my first time trying it out, I only paid for a one month membership. Jordan had been on the site for one year. He had also tried other dating sites. Both of our memberships were about to expire when he first emailed me on June 9, 2012. We emailed each other for about a week, and we had our first date on Friday, June 15, 2012, at an Atlanta Braves baseball game. When we first met, we both knew that there was something special about one another. We fell in love pretty fast. Eight months later, we got engaged on March 15, 2013. Seven months after our engagement, we got married on October 5, 2013. We have been married four months. We don’t have kids yet, but we do have our sweet kitten, Zoey. We want to send a HUGE thank you for creating the site! Without ChristianMingle we would not have met. We believe that God was making us wait patiently for each other. Jordan is a true answer to my prayers.
- Lessons In Love: Breakups Are About Learning, Not Loss
- Marriage Can Wait: Being Patient When You Want To Wed
- Moving To A New Home Without Uprooting Your Life
- Fighting With Your Spouse? Try Praying For Them
- How To Be At Peace In An Anxious World
- Dating & Waiting: 3 Reasons Sex Can Wait Until You Find The One
- Can You Trust Your Teenager?
- Everyday Layers Of Love: Simple Ways To Strengthen Your Marriage