After several unsuccessful months on ChristianMingle, I was just waiting for my membership to end. I had decided that I was done with it. However, while I was waiting, Tim and I came across each other’s profiles. We started communicating through the website at the beginning of April. After a little more than a week of chatting, he asked me for my phone number. I normally would have been a little hesitant, since I didn’t really know much about him, but it felt right, so I gave it to him. Our first conversation lasted about an hour and a half. We were immediately comfortable with each other and enjoyed talking to one another. We had our first date on April 26, 2013. It was the most comfortable first date I had ever been on. I really liked him, and as it turns out, he felt the same way. We started seeing each other every weekend, and talking or texting daily. We felt like God had led us to each other. Things moved very quickly and we got engaged on July 26th. After a short engagement we were married on November 2, 2013. It has been a fantastic whirlwind. We thank God that he led us to each other in His own perfect timing. We are also thankful to ChristianMingle for being the tool that God used.
- Getting Honest About Your Dating Reality
- Is Money Management A Sore Spot In Your Marriage?
- Relationship Jealousy: When To Trust Dating Advice From Friends
- Resisting Temptation When You Have A Dry Spell Of Faith
- Is Dating More Than One Person At A Time Okay?
- 5 Steps For A Smooth Transition To A Blended Family
- Terri & Hilbert: “I had found love in my heart again!”
- What To Do When A Friend Develops Romantic Feelings For You