I sent Lonnie an email on November 23, 2012. We soon began chatting via email and then on the phone. On Valentine’s Day weekend of 2013, Lonnie drove from Louisiana to Kentucky to meet me and my family and friends. I went to Louisiana in May of 2013 to meet his family and friends. We were engaged on May 6, 2013, and got married on July 6, 2013.
- Is Dating More Than One Person At A Time Okay?
- 5 Steps For A Smooth Transition To A Blended Family
- Terri & Hilbert: “I had found love in my heart again!”
- What To Do When A Friend Develops Romantic Feelings For You
- Count Your Blessings: Prioritizing Prayers Of Gratitude
- Angela & Matthew: “I cannot wait to see what else God has planned for us!”
- 5 Ways To Make Your Valentine’s Day Date Extra Special
- With Her Father’s Permission: Why Marriage Is A Gift From God