Kimmie and I met on September 23rd 2009 on ChristianMingle. I read her profile the very first day I joined. Kimmie was the only 100% match to me, but as I went back over her photos and what she had written, time and time again, I didn’t think such a beautiful lady would even talk to me. After a couple days I got the courage to send her a note, she quickly responded and to my surprise we hit it off immediately. We soon discovered we lived within a couple hours drive from each other, so it was just two weeks later I made the drive to Chicago. There I met the most Christ filled, wonderful, beautiful and intriguing woman I had ever met. We had planned to go out on a date, but we just sat and talked for hours. The next day she and a friend drove to see me. We’ve been together ever since. We are now engaged and are in the wedding planning stage. Thanks to God for giving me this most awesome gift of Kimmie’s love and acceptance and thank you ChristianMingle, without you I may never have met the love of my life!
- Is Money Management A Sore Spot In Your Marriage?
- Relationship Jealousy: When To Trust Dating Advice From Friends
- Resisting Temptation When You Have A Dry Spell Of Faith
- Is Dating More Than One Person At A Time Okay?
- 5 Steps For A Smooth Transition To A Blended Family
- Terri & Hilbert: “I had found love in my heart again!”
- What To Do When A Friend Develops Romantic Feelings For You
- Count Your Blessings: Prioritizing Prayers Of Gratitude