Kimmie and I met on September 23rd 2009 on ChristianMingle. I read her profile the very first day I joined. Kimmie was the only 100% match to me, but as I went back over her photos and what she had written, time and time again, I didn’t think such a beautiful lady would even talk to me. After a couple days I got the courage to send her a note, she quickly responded and to my surprise we hit it off immediately. We soon discovered we lived within a couple hours drive from each other, so it was just two weeks later I made the drive to Chicago. There I met the most Christ filled, wonderful, beautiful and intriguing woman I had ever met. We had planned to go out on a date, but we just sat and talked for hours. The next day she and a friend drove to see me. We’ve been together ever since. We are now engaged and are in the wedding planning stage. Thanks to God for giving me this most awesome gift of Kimmie’s love and acceptance and thank you ChristianMingle, without you I may never have met the love of my life!
- The Top 5 Pieces Of Advice From Happily Married Couples
- Carmen & Brian: “It started a fire within our hearts!”
- How Your Eyes Tell A Story When You Look At Your Friends
- Taking A Timeout: Why Observing The Sabbath Is Good for You
- Insights About Marriage From The Garden Of Eden
- Kelly & Mitchell: “He had everything I was looking for in a man!”
- How To Get Involved In A Friend’s Life To Strengthen Your Relationship
- My Boyfriend Cheated On Me: Now What?