Drew and I met on January 28, 2012 after emailing back and forth on ChristianMingle. I was a successful manager and Drew is a college professor at a Christian college. We both found ourselves in a place we never thought. We were two people who love the Lord but who were divorced. God is so amazing and he has restored us both. We are number two in each other’s lives behind God. We are also the best of friends and we daily press each other on toward Jesus. On October 20, 2012 we got married on a beautiful fall day! In two weeks we are going to Italy where Drew will be teaching the gospels! Thank you so much for your service! We are both so blessed and pray that the Lord will continue to use your service to bring people who love the Lord together.
- Perfectly Imperfect: Life Is About Progress, Not Perfection
- Megan & Loris: “We were in complete sync!”
- Romance After The Wedding: Are We Expecting Too Much?
- The Power Of Purpose: Discovering Your God-Given Talents
- Liz & Jonathan: “Our bond was almost instantaneous!”
- Learning To Let Go & Let God
- Purity In Relationships: What If You Don’t Have A Perfect Past?
- Don’t Compare Yourself To Others When It Comes To Your Faith