I met “Jfreek” sometime around the end of February on ChristianMingle. We chatted online and talked on the phone. He came out to Michigan for the Forth of July weekend. At the end of August, he flew me and my son out to Georgia. While in Georgia, he took me to the mall. We sat on a bench and he looked at me and asked me to marry him. I jokingly said “What! You’re not going to do like in the movies and get on one knee?” He then got up and got down on both knees in the middle of the mall and asked me to marry him again. I proceeded to say that we needed to this and that before, when he whispered “Can I get up now? My knees are going numb.” Haha. I said yes and he walked over to the jewelry store and purchased the ring we had just peeked at. We have not set the date yet but we would like to thank ChristianMingle for providing such a nice safe site to meet and chat on. Jfreek & Motorcycle
- Perfectly Imperfect: Life Is About Progress, Not Perfection
- Megan & Loris: “We were in complete sync!”
- Romance After The Wedding: Are We Expecting Too Much?
- The Power Of Purpose: Discovering Your God-Given Talents
- Liz & Jonathan: “Our bond was almost instantaneous!”
- Learning To Let Go & Let God
- Purity In Relationships: What If You Don’t Have A Perfect Past?
- Don’t Compare Yourself To Others When It Comes To Your Faith