I met “Jfreek” sometime around the end of February on ChristianMingle. We chatted online and talked on the phone. He came out to Michigan for the Forth of July weekend. At the end of August, he flew me and my son out to Georgia. While in Georgia, he took me to the mall. We sat on a bench and he looked at me and asked me to marry him. I jokingly said “What! You’re not going to do like in the movies and get on one knee?” He then got up and got down on both knees in the middle of the mall and asked me to marry him again. I proceeded to say that we needed to this and that before, when he whispered “Can I get up now? My knees are going numb.” Haha. I said yes and he walked over to the jewelry store and purchased the ring we had just peeked at. We have not set the date yet but we would like to thank ChristianMingle for providing such a nice safe site to meet and chat on. Jfreek & Motorcycle
- Why You Shouldn’t Feel Guilty About Not Doing Enough To Serve God
- What Does The Bible Say About Dating?
- How To Recognize God’s Blessings In Your Family History
- Hooking Up Vs. Dating: Are You Missing Out On Something Deeper?
- Why You Should Turn To God When You Need A Boost Of Confidence
- Are You Settling In A Relationship Or Have You Found The One?
- Are You Missing Out? 4 Ways To Make Time For The Little Joys Of Life
- How Paul & Barnabas Demonstrate The Value Of Temporary Friends