Our story did not happen by chance. Erik’s mom set him up on ChristianMingle and my mom dared me to create an account. I took the dare and a few minutes after I created my account (I did not have profile photos yet), Erik was the first person to view and to like my profile. We started talking on October 25th. Due to the fact that I was finishing up nursing school, we weren’t able to meet until Thanksgiving. He showed up on my front porch with flowers, dressed in flannel, and had a very nice truck! I fell madly in love and the rest is history. He came down to visit me at college this past week and on February 17th, Erik got down on one knee and asked me to be his wife. He is way more amazing then what I had been praying for in a future husband. God certainly blessed me. We have set our wedding date for August 23, 2014. In six short months, I will have fulfilled my dream of being a farmer’s wife.
- The Top 5 Pieces Of Advice From Happily Married Couples
- Carmen & Brian: “It started a fire within our hearts!”
- How Your Eyes Tell A Story When You Look At Your Friends
- Taking A Timeout: Why Observing The Sabbath Is Good for You
- Insights About Marriage From The Garden Of Eden
- Kelly & Mitchell: “He had everything I was looking for in a man!”
- How To Get Involved In A Friend’s Life To Strengthen Your Relationship
- My Boyfriend Cheated On Me: Now What?