Our story did not happen by chance. Erik’s mom set him up on ChristianMingle and my mom dared me to create an account. I took the dare and a few minutes after I created my account (I did not have profile photos yet), Erik was the first person to view and to like my profile. We started talking on October 25th. Due to the fact that I was finishing up nursing school, we weren’t able to meet until Thanksgiving. He showed up on my front porch with flowers, dressed in flannel, and had a very nice truck! I fell madly in love and the rest is history. He came down to visit me at college this past week and on February 17th, Erik got down on one knee and asked me to be his wife. He is way more amazing then what I had been praying for in a future husband. God certainly blessed me. We have set our wedding date for August 23, 2014. In six short months, I will have fulfilled my dream of being a farmer’s wife.
- Is My Broken Heart Healed Enough For A Healthy Relationship?
- Rita & Russell: “There was such peace and calmness surrounding our relationship!”
- How To Be Humble In An All-About-Me Culture
- Christians Dating Unbelievers: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Kellie & Kachi: ” I found myself falling deeply in love!”
- 3 Ways To Make Time For Friends When You Have A Packed Schedule
- Phyllis & Tommy: “We both knew we had something special!”
- The Real Reason God Doesn’t Condone Sexual Infidelity In Marriage