ChristianMingle Site Map
- Are You Ready For a Great Date?
- Conversation Starters - Some Fun Questions to Ask
- Besides a Photo, What Does Your Profile Need?
- Send Out Some Mail & Make Some Connections
- Want to Learn a Foreign Language? Read on...
- A Cut and Color
- Christian Chat Rooms: Cautions and Warnings
- Thinking About Dating a Non-Christian?
- A Christian Ministry: What it means to be a Christian
- Christian Singles: How to be a Good Single Christian
- Bible Lessons for Christian Singles
- Christian Marriage Advice: God's Plan For You
- Online Dating Safety
- The Lordship of Your Love Life
Other Pages found on ChristianMingle
Christian leaders are saying...
Today, the Christian single's community does not have a start time, an end time, or a physical location. The Christian single's community exists 24/7 virtually through online communities. The question is which one can you trust? ChristianMingle understands that the key to building a community is not location, the key is safety. As a former single's pastor of one of the country's largest single's ministries and now a lead pastor, I highly recommend Christian Mingle to you and your single friends. Just remember, God created marriage to be Holy...so be Holy even in your dating.
~Clayton Coates, Senior Pastor, GracePoint Church, Coppell, TX