Meet Caribbean Baptist Ontario Singles

Register now to search thousands of members and post your FREE profile!

See who's on ChristianMingle.com:
yasmina1
Hello and welcome to my profile! Here is a little about me: First and foremost, I am not a mere nominal Christian, but a true woman o...
yasmina1 is a 35yr-old single woman in North York, Ontario
shanti751
I'm a simple girl ready to meet someone that I can love and support and also who can love and support me. I'm up for the challenge and ...
shanti751 is a 28yr-old single woman in Mississauga, Ontario
vanie23
I am a loving and caring person who is very family oriented. I enjoy spending quality time with my siblings. Some hobbies of mine is co...
vanie23 is a 43yr-old single woman in North York, Ontario
lippyboy_can
This is my first time on a dating site and talking about myself is not my favorite thing in the world. I have many hobbies from martial...
lippyboy_can is a 32yr-old single man in Brantford, Ontario
Rcordovi
I am a very kind, down to earth loving person .Right out of high school I went to the University for a bachelor degree in History as I ...
Rcordovi is a 38yr-old single woman in Kitchener, Ontario
Amen416
I am a man who seeks to the love Lord my God with all my heart first. I love the Bible, I love to serve in the Church. My Holy ambition...
Amen416 is a 25yr-old single man in Scarborough, Ontario
Jerome187
Outgoing, humble and energetic guy. I'm a in a great mood 95% of the time and the other 5% you never see!! I'm a graduate of Dawson Co...
Jerome187 is a 38yr-old single man in Scarborough, Ontario
Garden56
I am a fun and energetic person. I like to keep busy but I also enjoy just having quiet time. Two of my favourite things to do are read...
Garden56 is a 57yr-old single woman in Scarborough, Ontario
Magdielhc
I am a small guy with black hear, I am fit and handsome, I am a little bit shy and happy at the same time
Magdielhc is a 25yr-old single man in Mississauga, Ontario
Sport43
Enjoy to travel. Work 60 to 80 hours a week. In my spare time I travel or play sports. Like to meet a woman that is outgoing and like t...
Sport43 is a 51yr-old single man in Mississauga, Ontario